Guide to Fill Out Domestic EMS Waybill
Domestic Express Mail (EMS) Waybill
CUSTOMER NOTICE FOR DOMESTIC EMS WAYBILL
- ASender’s name and phone number: please fill in sender’s name and valid phone number.
- BSender’s company name: unnecessary for individual senders.
- CSender’s address: For shipment safety and fast delivery, please write clearly sender’s full company or personal address, post code, and account number, if any.
- DItem Type: nature of shipment contents.
- EItem description: full description of shipment contents.
- FQuantity: pieces of contents
- GInsurance: please mark the insurance column with √ or ×. If insurance service is selected, please specify the insured amount, with a maximum of RMB 100,000.
- HSender’s signature: the sender’s signature indicates his confirmation of written information and acceptance of customer notice printed on the waybill back.
- IReceiver’s name and phone: please fill in receiver’s full name and valid phone number.
- JReceiver’s company name: write receiver’s company name. Unnecessary for private address.
- KReceiver’s address: Please fill in complete company or private address, post code and city. (for shipment safety and rapid delivery, please write specifically and accurately)
- LReceiver’s signature: sign name (or affix a seal) and fill in receiving date and time. For designated signature (or seal), valid certificate name and number and relations with the receiver should be provided.
- MFor more information, please fill in this section. Other sections of the waybill should be written by CPEL carriers. Please point out inconsistent information right away.
- This EMS waybill should only be used for sending domestic EMS shipments (hereinafter abbreviated as shipment).
- To make writings on all copies clear and legible, please complete the waybill item by item where applicable in neat, regular script with ball-pen or typewriter. The receiver also should sign the waybill in neat, regular script.
- Prohibited articles stipulated in the Regulations of Posts (hereinafter abbreviated as regulations), e.g. explosive, flammable, corrosive, radioactive, poisonous articles, drugs, cash, etc., should not be enclosed in shipments. People violating the regulations should burden the legal responsibility.
- Shipments should be packed in accordance with the properties of contents and regulations.
- The postage should be charged in accordance with the total weights of shipments (including the weights of contents, labels and packing materials).
- Insurance service is provided for domestic shipments. The shippers are free to choose insurance service. The insured value for each shipment should not exceed RMB 100,000 Yuan. The shipper should declare the actual value of shipments and pay insurance fee according to regulations. If the shipper fails to pay insurance fee according to regulations, the shipments shall not be processed as insured shipments.
- In case of loss, damage or shortage of contents, the shipper will be compensated on the basis of the actual loss of the contents. The maximum compensation for insured shipments is equal to the insured value of the shipments; in case of loss, damage or shortage of contents for uninsured shipments, the shipper will be compensated on the basis of the actual loss of the contents and the Postal Law, the Rules for the Implementation of the Postal Law, and other regulations or 3 times of the postage paid, whichever is less. The postage will be refunded upon delayed delivery (excluding packing and insurance fee). The postal enterprises shall bear no responsibility for compensating other losses, indirect losses or shipment delay caused by incorrect or incomplete address and contact information of the receiver provided by the shipper.
- The inquiry of shipments is acceptable within one year as of the date of posting; please take the third copy of this bill or the receipt to make inquiries at the mailing office.
- Where difference exists between the regulations and this notice due to the changes of regulations, the regulations announced by the postal enterprises shall prevail.